A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. Cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. He objective of the cookie is adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies them services offered by any page is would be depleted significantly. If you want more information about what are cookies, what to store, how to remove them, disable them, etc, please go to this link.
Cookies used in this web site
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way combat spam.
This web site uses the following cookies of third parties:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web site you are consenting to treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do it by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons of the type I like or share.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
at any time you may exercise your right of disabling or removing cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible or the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third party mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place it should be their right to removing or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives cannot guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of Google Analytics, this company cookies cookies stored on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. Can consult information detailed to this respect in this link.
If you want information about using that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.